Education Services Committee Responsibilities
Purpose: To administer the development and delivery of educational programmes relevant to the needs of members.
- Administer development and delivery of the TEFMA Management Development Programme.
- Ensure TEFMA and APPA management and leadership development programmes are complementary.
- Oversee organisation of facilities management programmes for TEFMA/ATEM Conferences.
- Organise workshops on contemporary issues. Administer the annual Maurie Pawsey, Management Development Programme and Australasian Travel scholarships.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend suitable training programmes offered by other facilities management related organisations.
- Ensure that TEFMA Web Page information on education programmes is regularly updated.
- Contribute to compilation of a library of courses, resources and directories administered by the Information Services Committee.
- Prepare and maintain a plan covering education requirements and linkage to the TEFMA Strategic Plan.