Membership Services Committee Responsibilities
Purpose: To develop and administer programmes and activities to recruit and retain members, recognise achievements and enhance the professional standing of members.
- Organise recruitment and retention of members in all categories.
- Provide membership certificates.
- Keep membership recruitment information up to date and available.
- Recommend the award of Emeritus or Honorary membership status.
- Solicit and recommend recipients for TEFMA awards.
- Ensure that awards and recognition programmes remain appropriate.
- Conduct surveys to identify services of greatest value and relevance to members.
- Encourage and arrange support for special interest groups.
- Identify and support appropriate partnerships and alliances with other facilities management professionals and organisations.
- Facilitate trade shows and displays to promote the Association.