Business Partner / Business Partner Associate Membership 2017 - 2018
Business Partner Memberships may be offered to individuals, organisations, manufacturers, or suppliers of goods and services operating for profit and ascribing to the policies of the Association and wishing to support the activities of TEFMA subject to approval by the Board. Membership of this category shall not be construed as endorsement, actual or implied, by TEFMA.
The value of a Business Partner membership
The value of membership is demonstrated by the growth in membership numbers (90 institutional members; over 1000 associate members and a growing number of Business Partner members) and increased use of the services provided by TEFMA. The wide range of relevant and contemporary publications, the educational activities and in particular the access to people and information represent an invaluable opportunity for private service providers. Activities are totally focused on the needs of the facilities management profession.
The resources offered by TEFMA tap the combined expertise of the tertiary education sector's many facilities professionals. Organisations servicing facilities professionals cannot afford not to take advantage of this unique opportunity to network with institutions which have a total asset base in excess of $13 billion combined with annual operating budgets of more than $1 billion.
Immediate benefits of membership
- Access to our website
- Access to our membership lists
- Access to our conferences at membership rates
- Opportunities to deliver papers and display products and services at our annual conference
- Opportunities to provide our members with promotional materials
- Opportunities to contribute to our newsletters and on our website
- Access to our training programs and seminars
- Access to FM discussions in the TEFMA Forums
- Access to information exchange and our annual benchmarking survey data
- Opportunities to sponsor research and publications
- Access to TEFMA's annual benchmarking program
Who should join
Commercial organisations which service the Facilities Management sector and wish to build long-term relationships with owners of large property portfolios including:
- Engineering consultants
- Quantity surveyors
- Security contractors
- Cleaning contractors
- Software suppliers
- Waste management contractors
- Energy suppliers
- Building service contractors
- Materials suppliers
- Management consultants
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June the following year (or part thereof).
A Business Partner may not elect to join for a period shorter than the period remaining to the end of the financial year.
If membership dues are not renewed by 31 August , membership will automatically cease.
Business Partner / Business Partner Associate - Australia
|1 Business Partner primary member and 2 associate members||$1,980.00|
Apply for Membership
Submission of payment for membership should be forwarded to:
c/o Leishman Associates
227 Collins Street
Hobart TAS 7000
Ph: 61 3 6234 7844
Fax: 61 3 6234 5958
- Apply using our online application form (link)
- Download the renewal or application form below, complete and fax to the Secretariat on the number listed above.
- The Associate Member spreadsheet must be completed, for both renewal and new application forms, and emailed to the Secretariat on the address listed above.