TEFMA 2022 Board Elections
The Call for TEFMA Board Nominations will open in April 2022 (date TBC) with newly elected officers taking up their positions at the Incoming Board Meeting to be held on Thursday, 15 September 2022.
The Call for Nominations will occur electronically via email.
The nomination process is as follows:
- If you wish to nominate for one of the vacant positions on the 2022/2023 TEFMA Board you must advise the Returning Officer (TEFMA Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org) by email of your intention to do so (date TBC)
- You must provide the Returning Officer with the name, institution, and signature of the persons proposing and seconding your nomination as outlined in the Nomination Form.
- Note: both the proposer and the seconder must be eligible Institutional Members (IM) from two different institutions. (An IM is the primary contact member for their institution’s TEFMA Membership – contact email@example.com for a list of members if you are unsure)
- Institutions to which nominees, proposers and seconders belong must be financial at the time of the call for nominations
- Nominees are encouraged to provide a brief statement in support of their nomination (maximum 250 words). Statements should be included in the attached nomination form.
- General information on the obligations and typical commitments of prospective board members is included below.
Nomination Form and Position description can be accessed in the files below.
If you have any questions or queries relating to the Board Elections, please contact the TEFMA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org