Don't forget to submit your abstract for TEMC
Following the success of TEMC 2019, you don't want to miss TEMC 2020 in Brisbane!
Do you have something to share? We encourage you to Shine the Light on Excellence.. Please submit your abstract to the following themes for Bright Futures:
- High Performance Culture
- Beyond Sustainability
- Enriching Student Experience
- Blending the Physical and the Digital
- Uplifting Campus Vibe
- Inclusion and Respect
Successful abstracts will…
- Be no more than 400 words, not including presenter details
- Be interesting, topical and challenging…
- Clearly state the aims of the presentation and how this relates to the sub-theme, or themes, being addressed
- Abstract authors should represent a higher education institution. If the subject is based on a case study or project, and includes a commercial entity, the representative from the higher education should be the lead author and presenter.
- Answers listed questions relating to
1 - learning outcomes for those attending
2 - type of presentation proposed; HEd talk, concurrent session, workshop, etc
3 - preferred learning environment for your presentation – collaborative space, lecture, workshop or other format
- A personal biography for up to three presenters (a maximum of 50 words per person). This is to include the affiliation of each presenter, including ATEM, TEFMA, University, College, Government Department or Commercial employer
- Be submitted by the closing date of 6th April 2020.
For further details, please view the TEMC website: https://www.temc.org.au/abstracts/