TEFMA Board Nominations Now Open
At the conclusion of 2019 TEFMA Annual General Meeting the terms of a number of current Board Members will come to an end. Consequently, nominations are now being sought to fill these vacancies.
Nominations are now being sought from within the TEFMA membership for the following positions:
- Vice President (3 year commitment leading to President Elect and President)
- Director (2 positions, two-year term)
Newly elected officers will take up their positions at the Incoming Board meeting to be held on Thursday, 3 October 2019 immediately following the annual TEM Conference. Please note the Call for Nominations occurs electronically via email. If you are interested in one of the above positions the nomination process is as follows:
- If you wish to nominate for one of the vacant positions on the 2019/2020 TEFMA Board you must advise the Returning Officer (Bree Blackwell: email@example.com) by email of your intention to do so by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 20 June 2019.
- You must provide the Returning Officer with the name, institution, and signature of the persons proposing and seconding your nomination as outlined in the Nomination Form. Note: both the proposer and the seconder must be eligible Institutional Members (IM) from two different institutions. (An IM is the primary contact member for their institution’s TEFMA Membership – contact Bree for a list of members if you are unsure)
- Institutions to which nominees, proposers and seconders belong, must be financial at the time of the call for nominations
- Nominees are encouraged to provide a brief statement in support of their nomination (maximum 250 words). Statements should be included in the nomination form.
- To view the general information on the obligations and commitments of prospective board members, please view the Position Description.
Should the number of nominations received for any office exceed the number of Board vacancies an electronic ballot will be conducted from 30 June 2019 with a view to declaring the final poll by no later than Monday, 15 July 2019. The rules governing the conduct of TEFMA elections can be found in Article IV, Section 21.3 of TEFMA’s current By-laws.