TEFMA Directors' Forum
The TEFMA Board have reluctantly made the decision to postpone the 2020 TEFMA Directors' Forum. We are committed to delivering responsible and safe events and looking after the interests, health and safety of our community. At this point in time it is unknown how long the bans currently in place will last however it is hoped this event can take place towards the end of 2020. We will keep everyone informed as and when details become available. When the immediate crisis has passed there will be more reason than ever to come together, share experience, and learn from leading colleagues from Australia and New Zealand.
If your organisation is interested in sponsoring this event, please get in touch to secure your sponsorship early! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.