Capital Insight has a proven successful track record in delivering advisory and project management services in the University environment, establishing our reputation as one of the pre-eminent tertiary education project management firms on the east coast of Australia. Some of our recent and current flagship University projects include:
- for University of NSW, Sydney the $210m Science and Engineering Building, $145m Materials Science and Engineering Building, $145m Stage 1 Bioscience Renewal Project, $130m Stage 2 Biological Sciences project,
- for The University of Sydney, the $120m Faculty of Law Building, $68m Jane Foss Russell Building, $270m Chris O’Brien Lifehouse at RPA (affiliated with USyd),
- for The University of Queensland, the $205m Student Hub and Sports Centre Redevelopment, $120m UQ Oral Health Centre, $15m UQ GP Super Clinics,
- for Macquarie University, the $40m E7A&B Building Redevelopment and $150m Arts Precinct Project,
- for the University of Wollongong, the $56m Molecular and Life Sciences project.
Capital Insight celebrates its 25th birthday in 2017 and has a successful track record of providing a substantial range of services through its in-house resources. Capital Insight is one of the few companies that advise at every stage of a project’s lifecycle, from service planning and design, through delivery and commissioning, to evaluation and ongoing facilities management. At the heart of Capital Insight’s services is ongoing consideration of risk, change, value and communications management, to improve the project’s success and realisation of benefits.
Capital Insight specialises in technically complex projects, often in operational environments with large stakeholder groups, where we have delivered innovative solutions for our clients. We are committed to providing high quality projects, responsive management services and aim to be a model of excellence in our approach, methodology and results obtained. We are committed to ensuring that clients maximise returns, minimise risk and best manage their assets to satisfy their strategic objectives through effective planning.
Please contact Robert Hickson on (02) 9955 2300 for a detailed capability statement and a discussion about how we can assist you.