Information Services Committee
Purpose: To promote research relevant to tertiary education facilities management and to collate information and disseminate it to members.
- Produce and distribute a quarterly TEFMA Newsletter.
- Further develop and regularly update the TEFMA Web Page.
- Maintain the TEFMA-List service and promote its use by members.
- Conduct the annual TEFMA Benchmark Survey and distribute results.
- Develop and conduct further surveys to extend performance indicators and provide additional management tools.
- Establish and maintain a library of relevant courses, resources and directories and disseminate this information via the Web Page.
- Promote research on innovative approaches to facilities management.
- Commission and publish papers on contemporary issues.
- Promote and facilitate information exchange between members.