An integrated group delivering safe, best-practice services in staffing, maintenance and project management, without injury. Programmed provides the people, maintenance, tools and expertise to improve your operations and facilities. One of the most respected organisations in Australia, Programmed has built its reputation on providing quality service and innovative business solutions to workplaces across all industry sectors.
Established in 1951, our organisation has since grown to a total of 100 branches based in key metropolitan and regional areas across Australia and New Zealand. Our twin strengths of local expertise coupled with strong national support enable Programmed to offer clients a customised approach to meeting their individual staffing, maintenance and operational needs.
Our competitive advantage lies at the heart of our business model - the ability to recruit, deploy and retain a large scale, directly employed workforce of professional, skilled and semi-skilled staff across a range of diverse industries. From the placement of an individual into a customer’s workplace, through to a facility management solution complete with all the best people, equipment and systems. Programmed can do it all.
With over 10,000 skilled and semi-skilled staff working daily, and over 7,500 customer relationships successfully developed and maintained to date, Programmed has led the way in service delivery across a range of government and private sector industries including resources, infrastructure, education, manufacturing and logistics, commerce/retail and tourism markets.
Programmed is comprised of a number of key business divisions, each offering its clients a local service to meet their particular needs. Programmed will be known as a proactive industry leader if we deliver on our core values every day.
- Safety: Safety is paramount. We will act to ensure the safety and environmental well-being of our customers, the public and
- Teamwork: We respect everyone’s contribution by working together to achieve common goals and project outcomes. Our sense of
team extends to building long-term customer and community relationships for the benefit of all.
- Accountability: We encourage individuals and teams to take responsibility and ownership of the process, and the outcome, through decisive leadership and initiative.
- Honesty and Integrity: Our business relationships are based on fair, open, and ethical principles. We take pride in the way we work with our customers and communities, the integrity of our services, and doing what we say we are going to do.
- Recognition and Enjoyment: We are a people business. We recognise and reward outstanding achievement, and provide opportunity for our employees to develop and succeed. We create an environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience.
For further information please visit our website; www.programmed.com.au