Education Services Committee
Purpose: To administer the development and delivery of educational programmes relevant to the needs of members.
- Administer development and delivery of the TEFMA Continuing Professional Development Programme.
- Oversee organisation of the TEFMA Annual Conference
- Organise workshops around Australiasia on contemporary issues.
- Deliver a programme of webinars covering all areas of facilities managment.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend suitable training programmes offered by other facilities management related organisations.
- Ensure that TEFMA Web Page information on education programmes is regularly updated.
- Contribute to compilation of a library of courses, resources and directories administered by the Information Services Committee.
- Prepare and maintain a plan covering education requirements and linkage to the TEFMA Strategic Plan.