TEFMA Clever Campus Awards
The TEFMA CLEVER CAMPUS AWARDS recognise outstanding achievements of our membership community, including institutions, teams and individuals.
The program aims to foster innovation and best practice in the higher education property and facilities management sector.
Whilst TEFMA has bestowed awards annually since the 1990s, 2017 saw the launch of a greatly expanded and more prestigious program, providing an opportunity for the sector to publicly acknowledge the commitment and dedication of many of those who work in higher education property and facilities management.
TEFMA’s program of ten different awards and scholarships will provide sector recognition and professional development opportunities for recipients, both within Australasia and overseas.
Submissions for the 2020 TEFMA Clever Campus Awards are OPEN
Eligibility for Awards
To be eligible to apply for TEFMA Awards and Scholarships you must comply with the following:
- Nominations are limited to 3 per institution.
- Individual scholarships will normally be granted to an individual only once.
- Candidates must be an employee of an Institutional Member of TEFMA.
- If the candidate is not already a member of TEFMA, then the host Institutional member is to arrange for the candidate to become a member of TEFMA.
- Candidates must be a TEFMA associate member and at a level of first line supervisory level or above, in the facilities department.
- Scholarship applicants may be required to undertake an interview.
For more information please click on each individual Award or view the Info Packs which are located in the Related Resources link below. Copies of the Application Forms are also available from this link.
For all other queries, please contact the TEFMA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 AWARD WINNERS
- Institution of the Year Award: Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Practitioner of the Year Award: Dennis Frost, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Emerging Professional Award: Emma Samuel, Queensland University of Technology
- Innovation Award: University of Newcastle
- Continuous Improvement Award: University of Technology Sydney
- Member Recognition Awards (individual). Glen Scott, Schneider Electric
- Maurie Pawsey Scholarship: Bibiana Uzabeaga, University of Canberra
- Travel and/or Research Scholarship: Lilly Rodger, University of Newcastle
- Conference Scholarship: Kerri-Anne Downes, Charles Sturt University
Applications for the TEFMA Clever Campus Awards 2020 are now open. Key dates for all applicable scholarships and awards can be found in the Event Calendar. Please contact TEFMA Secretariat if you have any queries